The name says it all! I finished this t-shirt a couple of weeks ago and as per usual, haven't had time to take proper pictures.
So the kitchen mirror takes it again!
I combined two Southwestern style prints and I love the combination; it screams ME!!!
I had to raise the back join 6 cm because it absolutely fell in the worst possible spot on my body. It worked from the front, but the back was just fugly. I think chopping off those centimeters helped it though. Here it is now from the back...
It's been a couple weeks so I've forgotten the small gripes I had with the pattern. I think I didn't love how the sleeve bands were attached, just because you end up with a lot of fabric at that seam. Other than that, the small things I don't like are because I don't have a twin needle or a serger. I had to tack down the neckline in some places because it was wanting to roll outside. A round of twin-needle topstitching would've licked that problem I imagine.
This time around the knit fabric was heavier (and more stable) than when I made the dress pattern from Sew Caroline. Thank goodness!! That meant I didn't have to wrestle with it for hours like with the dress!!
Truth be told I've only worn it once so far. It's been too hot for anything but tanktops!! But I think I'll enjoy it in the future and it has quenched my thirst (a bit) for all things Southwestern. ;)