The Thermal is Terminated!!

Can't touch this, doo do do do!! It's amazing what music they use for shows here in France :) That MC Hammer ditty was for a cooking show: microwave vs. traditional oven. Anyhow, I've finally finished Laura Chau's Thermal sweater.
I knit the size D: 38 inches across in the chest. I followed the directions exactly except for the button placket and button band. I couldn't understand the directions at all so I did as Sooza's Knitting Stuff did in her version: I knit the button placket/band in the other direction.
I'm happy with how it turned out and glad to have one more sweater in the closet since I shrunk two last year!!
The pictures are a bit dark. I waited until T. got home from work so he could take the photos and there wasn't much light left. A back view:
If the weather turns colder, I might be able to wear this for Self-Stitched-September. In the meantime, I think I'll start a smaller knitting project next :)

Comments

  1. It is a bit hard to see much in the photo, but it look just lovely! Perhaps another photo soon? :))
    Is it a rib or a moss stitch, or something else more complicated? Anyhow, I'm sure you will wear this lovely chic little jumper a tonne during those cold cold Paris winters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts