Some Knitting and a Blog Award

Thank you to Maider at Masustak eguzkitan for the blog award. I believe the idea is simply to recognize and say thank you to bloggers who take the time to comment. The rules are to pass along the award to the last 9 bloggers who commented on your blog. :)


So, thank you for commenting and I'm passing this along to you, with no further obligations:

Ginger Makes
Sewin Steady
Aventuras de Costuras
Handmade by Carolyn
Meg the Grand
Minnado's House
Farbenfreude
Solvi
Made with Whimsy

I'll try to leave you all a message individually on your blogs too, although I might not get to it 'til tomorrow! :)

And, as promised, some knitting. Here's a scarf that I just started; I'm using the yarn I bought with Carolyn up in Paris.


I love blue. :)

Comments

  1. That´s a lovely shade of blue, very nice! Oh, and thanks for the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Donna!!! It´s a simply way to thank all our lovely comments, isn´t it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award, darling!! And I LOVE that blue - it's going to be stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely pattern! I love lace scarves, the knit up so quickly. :)
    And thanks for the award. It really is a nice thought to award the commentors, since reading comments is so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! and for your own lovely comments on my blog too :) And oooh dear now I feel guilty, I really should get onto my wool too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award. That shade of blue on your knitting looks lovely?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts