I have some people I need to thank!!
First of all, I owe a big thanks to Debbie at http://minnado.blogspot.fr/. She mailed me an awesome care package. I had admired one of her tins (I have a foible for tins) and she graciously gifted it to me, and filled it with goodies!
Check out this tinny loveliness:
And she included a lovely note and butterfly fabric!
AND, beautiful trimmings and lace:
It must be said that receiving the tinful of goodies brightened my whole week.
Plus one of my fellow-sewing class members brought us all back a keepsake from her Caribbean vacation. What else, fabric of course?!
That's pretty much my exact favorite shade of green.
And, last but not least, it has been practically years since I was gifted with a Liebster Blog Award from one of my favorite blogs: The Making of an Urban Rustic.
I would like to pass it along to these 5 wonderful bloggers (all of whom have less than 200 followers, I believe!):
and to go full circle,
Please accept this token of bloggy love from me!
So, 5 things you may not know about me, as per the blog award guidelines:
1. Hearing Johnny Cash's American IV: The Man Comes Around album changed my life.
2. I am an equally terrible bowler and pool player.
3. I would like to learn to play the harp. I dunno why, seems cool.
4. Raspberry mochas were my gateway drug into the coffee world, some moons ago.
5. I kind of hate Ayn Rand and Ernest Hemingway's fiction. Sorry...but not really.
On a related note, I too, set up a Bloglovin' account to replace GoogleReader. You can see the icon on the upper right of the blog.
I hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend and I hope to get back to a more regular blogging schedule in April. Thanks for hanging in there! :)