This sweater has been languishing while I worked on Christmas projects. All the pieces have been knitted for months now, waiting to be sewn together. I finally got around to it yesterday and bought some buttons for it today. I think I might replace the buttons - these are pretty nondescript. I'm thinking of making some fabric-covered ones.
I lengthened the body and the sleeves, but I think I could've done so even more. I think I should've gone up a size in truth. It fits but it looks cropped on me and it's not intended to. If I were to knit this pattern again I think I would also forgo the waist shaping; it flares out at the hips, but my hips don't flare out like that! Or this could be because it sits too high up on me.
In other news, I finished this Swedish horse embroidery. I was supposed to have finished it by Christmas, but that didn't happen. :)
I have started the second one, nearly identical, except that it's facing the other way and I might change up some of the color combinations. Better late than never!