I got some new fabric to make my husband some more Negronis. He liked his first one and has requested more, so that's part of my summer sewing plan.
We picked out the fabric together from a local store:
I'm a little concerned about all the stripe matching that I'll have to do!!
Luckily I bought extra fabric in case I mess up.
And here's some cotton voile that I got in order to make myself a summer dress. The colors happen to fit in with my spring/summer palette challenge. :)
I plan to use it to make a Colette Chantilly. I'll have to do an SBA on it though, so I'm thinking I should do a muslin first because I've never truly done one before. But I still have some other projects that I need to finish first!