Secret Project

I had been working on a secret project for my knitting club: Melimelofil and now that we've exchanged our handmade gifts, I can share what I made.


I made this necklace with fabric scraps (you can see some of the fabric behind me on the wall each time I do a "fashion" photo) using Amy Butler's instructions: Fabric Necklace.

Here's a close-up of the scraps:


I wanted to use a plain turquoise fabric in the mix as well, but my scraps were too narrow.

Here's a photo of the necklace being worn by the granddaughter of my fellow knitter who eventually got the necklace:


And here's a photo of some of the other handmade goodies. I won the painting :) There's candles, embroidery, crochet, knitting, sewing and an adorable bird mobile:


I hope everyone is having a good weekend; we finally got some much-needed rain.

Comments

  1. Cute necklace!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my Mum's jacket. She was thrilled to get so many compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts