Things may be even quieter than normal around here because I have family who'll be visiting for the next week. I'm in the middle of preparing for their visit (i.e. cleaning the apartment) but I did manage to cut out the fabric for my brown linen pants.
The prep time for this project took longer than necessary because I used a pdf pattern...on accident. Printing everything out and then taping the pages together and then tracing them took a long time, not to mention materials. I'm not sure why downloading patterns is considered advantageous. I didn't mean to purchase the pdf version and I will seriously avoid doing so in the future.
Judging from this photo you wouldn't think this fabric had been ironed, but I'm pretty sure I ironed it not once, but twice! These are definitely going to be rumple pants :)
The plaid fabric is what I've chosen for the pocket lining. I've never made pockets before and I have no idea how that works. You can see I previously used the fabric to make the tortoise shell of my Henrietta Turtle pin cushion.
Incidentally, none of these photos were taken with my new camera. I just got the memory card for it last night and I haven't had time to play with it yet. Tomorrow, tomorrow!
P.S. One of the blogs I follow, Grosgrain is doing a headband giveaway from a new shop, the S.T. Collection: S.T. Collection Headband Giveaway. I love headbands.