I finished the Lotus Cami today. Well, okay, I still have to tack down the facings inside, but aside from that it's done. I'm letting it sit a spell before I take pictures. All in all, it's not horrible but it's not great either.
In the meantime, here's some photos of other things I've been working on. I don't think I've shown you the progress on my pants for a while...
Here's the front:
And here's where my teacher pinned to indicate where I should sew next:
Pretty pocket lining; I stayed classic:
I've also continued to work on my striped sweater this week. In fact, it's all done - just needs to be sewn together - which, of course - is another several hours of work! But here are the various pieces, roughly in the right position:
I had another failure there too though. I was supposed to make pom-poms for the sweater...well, here's how's my pom-pom turned out:
It's not so much a pom-pom as a cat's hair ball. So then I tried to make a tassel and attached it to my crocheted cord that will pull down the hoodie:
That looks pretty lame too. I'll spare you a close-up of my crochet work; it's not so good.
But I bought this color-coordinated ribbon and I think it'll do the job well:
And just because I need to feel like I did accomplish something this week, here's the last sweater that was waiting for its elbow patches: done, done, done!