Meg the Grand kindly shared a Sunshine Award with me, thanks Meg! So I want to pass along the award to 10 blogs that bring sunshine into my life every day :) Some of you have recently received the award, so don't feel obligated to participate, I just want to show my appreciation.
Here it goes for the questions:
Favorite Color: Green, I mean blue! It's hard to pick. Sometimes maybe it's red...but probably most of the time it's green.
Favorite Animal: I really like cats, but owls are cool too.
Favorite Number: Uhhh, I don't really have one.
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Coffee.
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I don't tweet.
My Passion: I love history, I love literature and I love art.
Getting or Giving Presents: Both. There's a distinct pleasure in giving but it's nice to receive too. :)
Favorite Pattern: New Look 6781. It's one my first real successes and I wear my two shirts ALL THE TIME.
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday because I have dance class.
Favorite Flower: Tulips.
Favorite celebrity role model: Yikes. I'm not sure. I generally admire Susan Sarandon's political activism and I enjoy her movies.
And here are the blogs I'd like to pass the award onto:
1) Back at you, Meg the Grand!
2) Farben-Freude: polka dots!! Visiting your blog is a always a treat; the world seems a little brighter there :)
3) Two Little Cabbages and Cie: thank you for sharing your triumphs and your struggles in every day life. :)
4) The Makings of an Urban Rustic - I am truly inspired to make pants (panties) now :) And thank you for all of your encouraging comments.
5) Handmade by Carolyn - I wish I had your skills and creativity! You make it look so easy; thank you for sharing what you know and always encouraging seamstresses (insert alternate word here) to try new things.
6) Minnado's House - lovely knits; and I love how you make your wardrobe work for you!
7) Delfinelise - I wish I could aspire to your elegance and ingenuity! And I love your colors.
8) Sew and So is a blog I've recently discovered and I'm really impressed by the lace knitting!
9) And another new blog to me - Pretty Grievances. I love your take on haute couture and I've discovered a lot of inspiring designers thanks to you.
10) Kestrel Finds and Makes is a blog where I hover and don't leave a lot of comments but I love all the vintage knitwear patterns. The scooter pattern most recently on display got my gears spinning. :)
Thanks to all of you for bringing a bit of sunshine into the bloggy world!