I was having trouble with my other background. I really loved it, but it just wasn't loading properly. So I replaced it with the new yellow and green one. I'm trying to think of it as spring cleaning :)
I'm diligently working on my crafty to-do list. I have (finally) started the silk skirt for my friend, made from the Simplicity Cynthia Rowley 2512 pattern.
See, here's proof!
I cut out the silk, plus the lining, and I fused the interfacing on to the appropriate pieces.
I also trimmed off the selvedge because I'm planning on using it to hem the skirt, as well as using it as a decorative element on the waist band.
In other news, I finally finished sewing my stripey sweater together and weaving in all the ends, so it is officially DONE! Hopefully I'll get some photos this weekend and post it. Of course, I managed to finish it right after the weather turned warm, so I probably won't be wearing it for some months. ;)