Gorgeous Free Wallpaper for Your Computer

Julia and Yuriy from the Mr and Mrs Globe Trot Blog are giving away FREE computer wallpaper. Check it out at their shop: Handle With Care.

They have five designs and I'm having trouble picking between these three:

Live What You Love:

Birds:

Home Is Where You Are:

Gorgeous, non?!?

It can be a little confusing when you look at their site because the images are priced at 1 cent, but in fact you just need to click on the size that you like and save it to your computer. There is no need to pay!

I am in no way affiliated with Julia and Yuriy (I don't even know them), I just love these designs and thought you might too. Please don't print or resell these images :)

Comments

  1. All are gorgeous! How will you decide?! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are so pretty! I would have trouble deciding too...
    And I've been wanting to thank you for all your lovely comments about my stuff... You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked the birds (for now). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, pretty! Thanks for the heads-up, on my way over to get one now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog, it led me to yours! I like what you said about being compassionate, creative and hard-working. Very true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts