New Shoes

I went out into town yesterday to take advantage of the summer sales, specifically looking for some sandals. And I bought some awesome, comfy sandals, but of course they weren't on sale. ;)


Here's the link to the Mephisto website if you want another view: Mephisto.

I also wore my cream-colored blouse (Simplicity 2501) for the first time:


I haven't worn it previously because it has black marks on it from my tailor's chalk that I can't get rid of:


Normally this goes away after one time in the washing machine, but it's still here and I've washed it twice. Anyone have any suggestions? The belt covers it up, but I don't want to be obliged to wear the belt every time.

I was planning on wearing this with my turquoise pants but when I put them on this morning they were a little obscenely tight. I did NOT take a picture of that. :) They fit last summer...apparently I've been eating too much pasta!

Anyhow, here's what I've been wearing for Me Made June. There's only 5 days left!


The weather has warmed up and I've been able to wear some skirts. Hopefully it stays at its current (beautiful) temperature and doesn't become too hot.

Comments

  1. I love the nighttime photo of you! Where were you coming from/headed? I love your skirt collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, that was during Fête de la Musique, which is the annual musical festival in France. It happens the same night in all the cities. Bands and DJs and such are set up out in the open all through the city until about 1am. It's good fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts