Shirt Refashion

I finally finished fixing this shirt. It took about two seconds so I don't know why I didn't finish it earlier!


I simply changed the buttons (because the original ones were coming out of their backing).

Original buttons:


New buttons:




And I took it in 1.5 centimeters on each side, including the sleeves. It looked like a sack (in cute fabric) before and now it looks a little more shapely:



Thanks to T. for taking the photos! That makes one more thing I can wear during the remaining of Me-Made-June.

Comments

  1. A cute blouse! But I have to say those old buttons that it had before were something else... sooo cool!! Did they each have a different picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I bought the shirt solely for those buttons. Each one was a different city. Alas, they weren't very well mounted and at least three are lost forever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts